The unit is designed for testing catalysts for the dehydrogenation of isobutane in a fluidized bed in terms of activity and selectivity, as well as carrying out life tests in an automatic continuous mode without limiting the number of test cycles.
– Reactor made of titanium or nickel-free steel 800 mm long with an inner diameter of 30 ± 1 mm with a removable coaxial pocket for three control thermocouples;
– Folding oven, four-zone with an operating temperature range from 50 to 800˚C, 900 mm before testing at a temperature of 300/400˚C;
– Generator of four gas flows (isobutane, nitrogen, air, hydrogen), based on electronic gas mass flow controllers with an error of no more than 0.5%;
– Gas flow switch, which implements the necessary sequence of supply and mixing of gases entering the reactor, control of the pressure in the reactor, which is necessary to assess the degree of filter clogging, backflushing of filters for cleaning them, automatic as well as automatic filling the heated reactor with nitrogen in the event of an emergency power outage and supplying hydrogen for regeneration;
– Power supply 230V 50Hz;
– Overall dimensions 800 x 800 x 2000;
– The unit is placed in a ventilated cabinet with a glass locking door;
– Heater for gas flow with a range of operating temperatures from 20 to 500˚C, installed, if necessary, before entering the reactor;
– Determination of the qualitative and quantitative characteristics of the gas mixture at the outlet of the reactor using a gas chromatograph with an automatic system for processing analysis results, with an assessment of activity and selectivity.