The unit is designed to test the activity of fresh catalysts, deactivated in laboratory environment and balanced (used in industry).
The volume of the catalyst being loaded is from 5 to 12 grams (from 0,18 to 0,42 oz), the loading of raw materials (vacuum gas oil) is from 1 to 3 grams (from 0,035 to 0,106 oz). The Conradson carbon residue should not exceed 10%.
The catalyst coking rate is determined directly in the unit after cracking. Liquid and gaseous cracking products are analyzed by three gas chromatographs with automatic samplers, that allows you determining the conversion rate and the catalyst selectivity.
Unit is autonomous in supplying itself and GCs with gases. It includes a built-in compressor with an air purification system, a high-purity hydrogen generator, a vacuum pump, and a filter for catalytic nitrogen purification up to 99.999%. A high-purity nitrogen generator can be supplied if required.
Nine thermally independent channels for the forming of gas flows make it possible to maintain a constant gas flow rate or constant pressure in this line in any of them. By the pressure deviation, the system automatically determines the leakage or obstruction of the gas main. While maintaining the pressure, the gas flow rate is monitored, which also makes it possible to automatically monitor the presence of leaks or blocking in the line. In the required places, mechanical cleaning filters are installed, which are automatically regenerated during operation by backflushing.
1) Determination of the activity of the cracking catalyst by the degree of conversion of raw materials at different catalyst/raw material ratios.
2) Determination of the selectivity of cracking catalysts by the composition of cracking products, calculation of gas and coke factors at different catalyst/raw material ratios.
3) Assessment of the suitability for processing of various types of raw materials.
4) Studies of the kinetic parameters of the cracking process and the construction of a mathematical model.
– System for the analysis of gaseous products of catalytic cracking based on the GC “Crystallux-4000M» and gas meter
The system analyzes the gaseous products of the catalytic cracking process by determining the amount of hydrogen and C1-C6 + hydrocarbons.
The analysis is carried out directly at the end of the test of each portion of the catalyst. Based on the results of the analyses, the gas factor of the catalyst is determined.
– System for determining the fractional composition of liquid petroleum products based on the gas chromatograph “Crystallux-4000M» by Simulated Distillation method
The system allows you to simulate the determination of the fractional composition of medium fractions of oil and petroleum products in accordance with ASTM D7213. The obtained results of the analysis are comparable to the fractional composition measured according to ASTM D86 and ASTM D1160. The analyzed objects are petroleum products that boil down to 615oC under normal conditions (gasoline, kerosene, diesel fractions, atmospheric gas oils, products of secondary oil refining processes, etc.).
– System for detailed analysis of the hydrocarbon composition of gasoline and gasoline fractions based on the gas chromatograph “Crystallux-4000M»
The system is designed for quantitative analysis by the PIONA method of individual hydrocarbons up to C9, indicating their physical characteristics and boiling points. In addition to hydrocarbons, it is possible to determine oxygen-containing compounds. Based on the analysis results, specialized software calculates the octane number of the analyzed fraction.